AquaPaddle Event Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
Rules and safety
- I confirm I am water confident and able to swim 20m in my paddling clothing
- I confirm I am a confident paddler and am fit and health to paddle
- I confirm I can self-rescue (getting back onto my craft from the water)
- I own and will wear a Buoyancy Aid / Personal Floatation Device- Recommended to meet ISO ISO 12402-5:2020 (this includes ripcord inflation type BAs/PFDs)
- If on a SUP, I will wear a location appropriate leash. Each AquaPaddle location will state, on this website, what they consider appropriate.
- If required by the location I confirm I am a member of British Canoeing or have a licence to paddle at the location.
- I am not under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs
- You agree to be photographed. If this is not the case, please inform the AquaPaddle Captain that you do not want to be photographed on the day.
I understand the risk, I will abide by the rules
I understand that accidents can happen without any contributory negligence from AquaPaddle or its staff. AquaPaddle can accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or for personal injury not arising as a result of its own act or default.
Last Updated 14 November 2022